We invite you to come discover an unforgettable experience with our passionate mushers and wonderful dogs. Dog sledding allows you to experience an ancestral means of transportation through our winter landscapes in a sustainable and low impact way. Kenauks dog sledding activity is run by Aux Solstices, feel free to visit their website directly at www.AuxSolstices.com.
Aux Solstices has a pack of 25 Alaskan husky dogs who are known for their endurance, strength, speed and docility. They are our working partners and treated with the utmost care and respect. The welfare of the animals is of paramount value.
During this adventure Aux Solstices offers:
- Personalized service tailored to your needs
- Small and intimate groups
- The possibility to drive your own team on safe trails
- Experienced and passionate guides
- Snacks throughout your expedition
|Duration||Distance||Price + tax (adult/child)|
|1h||12km||100$ / 65$|
|2h||18km||125$ / 95$|
|3h||25km||165$ / 120$|
|5h||35km||250$ / 190$|
|1 day||40km||350$ / N/A|
For additional information and reservations please call our front gate or contact the Aux Solstices dog sledders directly at:
(819) 426-2482 | email@example.com | www.AuxSolstices.com
You can also fill out a reservation form by clicking here.